Status: Part Time (flexible work environment from your home and our Upper Arlington business office)
Castlebrook Media is looking for a part time Media Planner/Buyer to join our growing team.
In this role, you will work as a media planner and a media buyer to achieve common goals on behalf of our clients. For example, planning and executing ad campaigns that are effective, on-target, and on-budget.
- Research of media through ComScore, StationView Essentials, Arbitron National Regional Database, Squad, Scarborough, Experian, Polk and Media Audit. These resources, along with our combined experience are used to target our client’s primary and secondary demographics effectively and efficiently
- Develop cost-efficient plans and budgets of execution to deliver our client’s message and creative to the appropriate audience. It’s important that our client’s creative message is delivered to the right people, the right number of times
- Work with our comprehensive media software (Freewheel/Strata) to analyze, plan, reconcile invoices/schedules, post buys, pull reports and negotiate rates for Broadcast TV, Cable, Radio, Digital, Streaming Audio, CTV/OTT, etc.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of three (3) years in a professional marketing, media environment
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Freewheel/Strata preferred
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility (tight deadlines may occur), and ability to multi task
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
Desired Job Qualifications:
- Experience in ComScore or other media research software
- Proven track record in developing plans and budgets related to media buying
- Demonstrated ability to create tailored successful marketing plans for prospective clients
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Castlebrook Media LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.